Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ubiquitous Blog Excuses Time!


Hi guys!

Just thought I'd pop in and explain my brief hiatus - it's Finals Week, and I'm wrapping up my penultimate year of school. My school's big ol' end-of-the-year celebration was last weekend, so I didn't get to the Saturday PSU market, AND I missed the opening of the Eastside market tonight due to tremendously frustrating essay-writing madness.

Have no doubt, I'd much rather be cooking, mixing, baking, frosting, and eating things to show you, but it will have to wait another week. I've been eating a lot of beans and rice, which is having quite a toll on my food-boredom radar, and the moments that I indulge in "Real Food" are so precious that I haven't been willing to bust out a camera and document them. So, that's all the complaining and excuses for now. I'll be back at the market this weekend, unless I get permanently trapped in the development of nationalism in the Rhineland in 1862.

Eat well, and do some de-stressing for me. That works, right?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely spring flowers. Thank you for keeping us informed of your thoughts and progress.
    What about a recipe for Thai lentils and rice with current spring veggies? What goes in for a quick yellow curry besides the coconut milk?
    Thanks for all you do!
    Country Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top photo looks so great on your blog! I look forward to seeing more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Investing is a quite a complex exercise. But when it comes to Indian stock market the basic principles, they are amazingly simple. Anyone can become good investor and reach your goals just by following those simple and easy rules. Here is the list of few Stock market tips rules for making investment in mutual funds:
    Be a long-term investor: Start Early: Know yourself and then What You Are Buying: Be A Disciplined Investor:

    Alternately people may also trade in Commodity Trading Tips . Client may also trade in nifty and make good money from free Nifty tips available online.

    ReplyDelete